Wednesday, February 18, 2009

AKA

allow me to start off by saying im not much of a emo person but i feel like things need 2 be said because life hasnt been cookies and candy for me so i feel like i need 2 live and do what i want and say what i want and some women in the American soil feel like alot of meen are the same and that they can "READ" men and or me per-say and i have 2 tell them over and over i am not a open book,told story,old song, nor anything like it im a new species of men i cannot be read and all that have tried have faild but please ......................see with eyes not with your ears listen with your hart and follow your fears that way u will never be caught by suprise......~SJNH~ ova and out the AKA is there for a reason....so either love me or leave me alone 

No comments:

Post a Comment