Thursday, February 19, 2009

Due HOROSCOPES LIE

Well if u know me u know i read a dailynews almost everyday and for the past 2 months my horoscope has been saying basically its my time to shine and im gonna be big buisness wise everything positive possible about this sagg's life and ive bee patiently waiting and pushing forward with all my 09 plans and goals i juss hope they dont lie and im givin the opp to become the superstar that i am destined to become i just dont know what to do im juss gonna keep writing and rapping and recording and when that opp is in my face im gonna sieze the opp like no other and im bringing everyone with me ~squad up...now and forever..im gonna get in through one of these fucking doors maybe not the front...but im gonna get in even if i have 2 climb through the hip hop window mark my words 09 is mine!..im on my pinky and the brain type shit ...P.S. B.O.B,charles hamilton,and asher roth is the fucking truth but lupe is still the best lyricist ive herd in forever

No comments:

Post a Comment